Friday, July 23, 2010

Lepidium Seed pods


It is funny, I've noticed that I start out thinking about what I would like to photgraph for the day early in the day, then what actually turns out to be the photograph of the day. Originally I wanted to get a large overview of that the greenhouses look like, but I suppose this will just have to wait. This picture was just to show the people back at lab what I was actually seeing. But then I think this is a better picture. It is a picture of almost ripe seed pods of the plant Lepidium that I am doing research on. Right now these plants are wild an crazy but I am hoping to collect seeds in the next few weeks.
The other thing that I am noticing is how much more closely I look at the world around me. I keep looking for things to photograh. Tonight I found myself thinking "Oh I want to be sure to get an Acorn picture" and then later "sooner or later I need to get a milking picture" Who knows it this new found fasination will last the whole year or not, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment