Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ready for state fair!

At 11:15 when I got home I did the best I could and DID get a picture taken, however it gets posted today along with Today's picture. One of these shirts was dyed because it started white and I am NOT going to wear a white shirt if I can help it.
Today's picture comes to you courtesy of our Nubian-Nigerian cross who goes by many names from Acorn to the more popular "Little Bit"
She is going with us to state fair although she is not staying at the fair but rather at Jenn's grandfather's house with us. While we were doing vet check, she was hanging out in the car (with the window WIDE open, in case you were worried). Well when I came to back front to check on her and she had climbed up and was looking at me wondering where I went. "HiHiHiHi! I missed you and I was just looking for you and I was wondering if you were bringing more food!!!!!"
Well the goats are in, bedded down, and ready for the rest of the week at the fair! Fun all around. I'm sure there will be no shortage of pictures on that subject. Only the poor dog was pouting at home because she didn't get to come this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment