Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome to a mostly photo blog.


I've decided to try out project 365 for the rest of 2010 and the first 1/2 of 2011. It will be a challenge first to see if I can even continue for a year and second a chance to reflect on what the year really was like. My mind is a picture book without words as it is so maybe it will be a better way to express myself.


If you want to see my "rules" check out the extra pages.
.
Why the title of the blog? It comes from a theme of Randy Pausch book "The Last Lecture". The only lesson I think I have truly internalized. I have a wild imagination and still can look at a blade of grass and really wonder about it. This is my chance to really explore the world with you

Picture - the wonder of a child discovering her hand print in the beads. The look on her face is expresses what I hope to keep with me forever

No comments:

Post a Comment